We have put together some useful resources about the importance of handwashing and the best way to do this! This may seem really simple, but it is one of the most important ways of reducing the spread of COVID 19 and other infections!
The picture below shows the most common areas that are missed. Using the steps above for the appropriate time will help make sure that these areas are also clean!
When to Wash Your Hands:
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhoea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After helping your child use the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After touching garbage
Also remember your smart phones and devices!